1. Two boys in my second period almost got into a fight. Quick thinking Ms. H got them separated just in time...
2. The seniors got to wear their cap and gown, which was so fun to see.
3. A senior boy only wore shorts under his gown and flashed people. HAHA
4. My kids wrote on my board during 7th period.
|The gift 7th period left me :)|
5. I administered my first final exam. It's really no different than a normal test.
6. My awesome mentor made sloppy joes for lunch....YUM
7. Some very special teachers that I work with decided to play a prank on me. They stole my keyboard and mouse and placed them in my mail box while I was at my morning duty on Thursday. I was stressed and frustrated with many things and did not handle it as well as I might have on another day. (unfortunately, this is common for me...) Anyway, I apologized to one of the teachers and received the nicest email back, making my last full day much better. This is one of the things he told me: "I know that there have been teachers that teach for years and have become great, but for someone to find and pick up shattered pieces where others have left behind and finding them so broken that they do not fit together had decided to use herself in recreating and molding those pieces into a masterpiece- has to be a talent given from God." Totally made me tear up :)
8. I took some fantastic pictures of my children :D
SO SO SO SO SO thankful my life belongs to HIM!
Post a Comment