Some ways you can be praying for me over the next few days:
- I'm starting to freak out a little that I'm leaving the country with diabetes and there's so many things that could go wrong. Pray for me to rest in the Lord's peace and rely on Him that everything will work out.
- So far I have raised about 25% of the funds for me to go, but I still have a lot to raise. Pray for the Lord's faithfulness to provide everything that's needed.
- As the to do list grows and the number of days decreases, pray that I will be diligent about getting things done.
- Pray for the people of Rwanda.
- Pray for Africa New Life and the ministry that is happening in Rwanda.
- Pray for my team from Grace Bible Church: Ann, Lincee, Lura, Grace, and Amanda
- Pray for the Lord's will in all aspects of the trip, that my tiny brain can't even comprehend right now.
In other news, I will have WiFi at the place where we are staying in Kigali, soooooooo I'll be able to blog while I am there. Be on the lookout March 14-23 for updates, pictures, and seeing all the wonderful things the Lord is doing in Rwanda.
If you would like to support me in my trip to Africa (and help that thermometer fill up ----->) send me an email and I'll give you the details. firstname.lastname@example.org