TODAY is the day!!!!! I am off to Africa AGAIN!
Can you tell I am SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!
Ok, I am calm....maybe.
Today, I leave to go back to Rwanda to work with the teachers there. We will be helping them improve their lesson planning abilities by working one on one with them in the schools. We will also be assisting with a spiritual leadership conference for the teachers from all four communities with child sponsorship (Kigali, Bugesera, Kageyo, and Kayonza).
Be praying for:
- My health. Diabetes complicates EVERYTHING, but God's got this. He did last time. I'm not worried, but it doesn't mean I don't need to be praying for it.
- My heart and the teams heart, that we will be humble to be used in whatever way God has. So often, Americans go into places thinking their way is the best, but in reality we have so many things to learn too. Pray for humility and flexibleness.
- The hearts of the Rwandans we come in contact with. Pray that we can share God's love with them in a way that they understand, that only comes from our perfect, loving Heavenly Father.
- Safe travels for the next 24 hours.
- Pray for the Lord to teach me(us) new things about His character. He has also been leading me in new ways in my prayer life and the precious time I choose to spend with Him.
I will miss you all but will be back in 2 weeks!
PS The Dream Boys are up for sponsorship now that they have completed the program to get off the streets. If you feel lead to sponsor one of them, click here and search under "Dream". They remind me so much of my NHS boys, it's insane. I was crying just looking at their beautiful faces last night, wishing I had more money to give every month. This particular boy threw some sass at me the afternoon we spent with the Dream boys on trip 1. Kinda adore him, so this is me finding him a sponsor. :)
Post a Comment