1. First day of school is Monday...lots to do in my classroom/ getting ready for first day and week stuff
2. My pump was connected today! But I have no idea what I am doing
3. I have to decide on insurance, and I have no idea because I'm diseased. lol
Ok so it's really not that much, but it's a couple huge things.
I continue asking myself:
- Can I handle all of this?
- Why did I decide to do all of this right now?
- Am I going to make it to next Friday?
- Will my kids like/respect me?
- How am I going to finish everything in time?
Basically, I don't have a lot of control over my disease, when school starts, where I found a job, or really anything in my life. As much as I don't like not having control, I know its good for me. I know my Father in Heaven is giving me things way out of my control to challenge and force me to grow closer to Him through life's craziness.
So my question...is this too much? Of course it is by myself. But I am NOT ALONE! Sometimes we just need the reminder that we aren't alone. He is always with us. We can hand Him the reins, and He will take them to use you for His glory. Easy? No. Scary? Yes. Challenging? Yes. Worth it? Totally!
I am so thankful my life belongs to Him. What a mess I would be without Him redeeming me and using me for His precious perfect plan. :)