My super awesome math dept. head had some Astros tickets on Tuesday for game 2 of the Cubs series and couldn't go. SO who gets the opportunity to use them first....the newest member to the department who loves the Cubs and Astros especially when they play each other! :)
My mom, who lived in Chicago for awhile, also LOVES the Cubbies, so I knew exactly who I was going to ask to join me.
The night was AMAZING because...
- I got to hang out with my mommy!
- We ended up getting free parking because the game wasn't busy!
- The seats are in the club section right behind home plate...even I couldn't get distracted during the game!
- There are waiters that bring you your food, so you don't have to go anywhere. But you still had to pay for it...
- George and Barbara Bush were right in front of us in the bottom section and got a standing ovation as they left...verrrrry COOL!
- Final score: Astros 11 Cubs 2 I didn't really care who won, but it was exciting because there were so many hits!
- I got to eat a pretzel!
- I caught a bag of Cracker Jack from the announcers who are right behind the section we sat in.
My pretzel :) It was DELICIOUS!
George and Barbara
SO thankful my life belongs to HIM!