swimsuits, reading, sun, sleeping in, seeing friends, weddings, youth camp, working with some amazing students, packing, moving, growing up...these are the things consuming my 2011 summer.
- 3 of my TBS sisters are getting hitched this summer...one of them being my roomie and it's this weekend!
- Youth camp was fantastic! We won the hat for rec time! I loved working with seniors heading into the world of college!
- I started volunteering at a church with their youth and it is great getting to know students as they search for their identity in Christ!
- I am reading Harry Potter for the first time....on book 2 right now
- I got an apartment! This means I have lots of things to buy...
- Electricity, cable, phone, insurance, internet, food, gas and lots more ALL costs money. boo.
I am so thankful my life is not my own and that it belongs to Him!
Post a Comment